Wednesday, March 31, 2010

#3

The stars were coming on too close lately that it made me so happy that I thought that I could reach for the stars and finally feel what it would feel like to have the stars so close to me. But as I tried to touch it with my heart feel with excitement it only brought my heart despair. For it was worth was that I found out is a matter of what my mind thought, hallucination and it felt like its time for me to wake up from my sleep under the midnight sky filled with shiny shimmering stars.

Stars were totally out of my league. I thought I knew a lot about the stars but yesterday I found out that the stars needs no one to admire them for they can survive alone in the world. They’re already shining and 1 person less to admire them like I did would not affect their shininess at all. So today I woke up with a broken heart. Shying away, trying to disappear, is all this what I should really do? Once again, there’s a hole in this heart. All that is worth…I think I’m still not sober.

But too myself or the stars, that was the last time I would get drunk. It is time to wake up and tell myself no more drinking. Study is my goal and everything else would have to come after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment