Sunday, March 28, 2010

#1

Day has passed from the first day I thought of doing this. You can say it’s a need but you can also say it’s something unnecessary. Remaining unknown yet wanting to say all that’s hidden inside cuz somehow it can really be too much to bear and it’s weighing me down. Reminiscence of things unknown, is that possible? This heart and soul is too mixed up for me to even make everything clear for myself.

I’m missing the stars but I’m missing sunset at the beach as well. Can one just miss both at the same time?

I’ve been thought that the stars we look at each night is similar everywhere. Unknowingly, we may all be looking at the same stars under the same bright sky.

Have you ever thought that every ocean in the world flows with the same water as well?

In everything that you see, it only depends on what you choose to see, or what not….

But today I choose to see nothing cuz I dare not face what I’m looking at now. Will tomorrow be a better day after all the memories and events that have passed…what will change and what will not change? I only know I will not forget; the star nor the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment