Thursday, August 12, 2010

#9

Bright beautiful morning…looks beautiful after the past few rainy days…seems like mood has gotten a little better after that night of letting some rubbish get out of my life…

Though I will have to admit that somehow things around me at this point of time has its letdowns too. Though its bright and sunny out there, there is something about the atmosphere in the room. But nevertheless if I go on and care so much about everything around me I will just end up killing myself again.

I’m trying to let things go the way they are. Not being cold but just letting it be…I wonder how long I can hold on to being like this but somehow this is the only way I can find my way out. I’m sorry for everyone around me but please let me be a loner for now. Tired as I am, trying to find myself…

Being sick isn’t fun. Feel so sicky. Haven’t fully regained myself but I’m still trying. It will still be a long way if I were to find my will.

But watching Step Up 3D yesterday, though just a simple entertainment movie. There are some things that I could learn. Like how much will and how much they will go for their interests close to their hearts. That is something worth learning. There could be more but I’ll spare myself writing mushy stuff all down.

Day 2 of regaining myself…how have I done? I wonder. LET IT BE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment