Tuesday, April 6, 2010

#5

Things are just getting way out of hand. Things are changing though everyone denies it. I wouldn’t avoid cuz that pain that I am feeling wouldn’t let me. I know I will miss the times we had. The stars were that close to me last weekend though we were tossed sitting out in the cold under the night sky. The closest the star has ever got before things started to go downhill, the star begins to change its directions. Is it because winter is here? Reasons only you and I will know. Nothing feels the same anymore or is it just me?

My head hurts. And I know and everyday I tell myself I am very lucky that the beach loves me the way I am. The beach always loving, always there. I will count my blessings and so I will not fail to bless others around me.

I don’t know where I am heading. Too much feelings too little words. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment